Reflection Suite for X 14.1 offers a PC X server, terminal emulation software, and file transfer clients—all in one deployment package. With this multipurpose solution, you can connect Windows users to graphical and text-based applications on UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS, and IBM systems. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection Suite for X 14.1 easily meets all your host access needs.
To evaluate Reflection Suite for X 14.1, download the individual components that make up the suite.
With Reflection Suite for X 14.1 you can:
- Deploy a single product that meets the full spectrum of host access needs.
- Connect Windows users to graphical and character-based applications on UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS, and IBM systems.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Display highly graphical and 3D X applications via OpenGL 1.5 and GLX 1.4.
- Ensure secure communications with a Secure Shell (SSH) client that offers X11 forwarding, interactive and batch session capabilities (SSH), and secure file transfer (SFTP and SCP).
- Enable user-driven and automated file transfers with drag-and-drop, command line, and API file transfer interfaces that support a broad range of protocols, including FTP, FTP/S, and SFTP.
- Provide access to X applications over the most popular desktop virtualization environments, including Windows Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp.
Version Comparison Chart
Running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1? Explore Reflection Pro 2014.
Learn about our Windows 7-compatible products.