Reflection X 14.1 is a high-powered PC X server that connects Windows users to graphical and text-based applications on UNIX systems. Built with SSH and OpenGL support, Reflection X 14.1 renders and displays X Window applications with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
Reflection X 14.1 Highlights
- X11 RENDER extension support.
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro and Windows 7 support.
- Microsoft Windows 64-bit platform support.
- FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic module (Certificate #1027).
- Reflection Certificate Manager for easier use of certificates.
- Reflection Key Agent, which accepts SSH keys and certificates for single sign-on authentication.
- Enhanced support for certificates—PKCS #11, U.S. DoD Common Access Card (CAC), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL), and intermediate certificate storage through LDAP—for strong authentication.
With Reflection X 14.1 you can:
- Connect Windows users to graphical and character-based applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS systems.
- Display highly graphical and 3D X applications via OpenGL 1.5 and GLX 1.4.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Ensure secure communications with a Secure Shell (SSH) client that offers X11 forwarding, interactive and batch session capabilities (SSH), and secure file transfer (SFTP and SCP).
- Enable user-driven and automated file transfers with drag-and-drop, command line, and API file transfer interfaces that support a broad range of protocols, including FTP, FTP/S, and SFTP.
- Provide access to X applications over the most popular desktop virtualization environments, including Windows Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp.
- Leverage native 64-bit support in Microsoft Windows.
Version Comparison Chart
Running Windows 7 or Windows 8? Explore Reflection X 2011.
Microsoft support for Windows XP is ending in days. Learn about our Windows 7-compatible products.
For more than 5 years, PostFinance has been using Reflection X to provide over 1500 geographically dispersed end users with a reliable solution for their X Server needs. The software’s integrity has been of a high standard and when technical support is needed, Attachmate has always provided prompt and constructive assistance.
Reflection X Usage and Security Diagrams
- 2553 Reflection 14.1 SP3: Fixes, Features, and File Download
- 2196 Securing X11 Connections: An Overview
- 1840 Obtaining Additional Reflection X Client or Server Templates
- 1751 Multiple X Server Instances