Attachmate Reflection for NonStop 2014 Add-On is terminal emulation software that connects Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 users to applications on HP NonStop (Tandem) systems. This add-on to Reflection 2014 supports multiple operating systems, diverse security architectures, and application virtualization infrastructures. What’s more, it is based on Microsoft .NET for enhanced programmatic control and a richer user experience.
|What’s New in Reflection for NonStop 2014?|
Windows-Based Terminal Emulation for HP NonStop (Tandem) Systems
- Support for modern operating environments, including Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft App-V, VMware, and Citrix XenApp.
- Microsoft Ribbon user interface mode.
- Integration with the latest Microsoft Office productivity features and Microsoft .NET.
- Enhanced scroll-back memory, in-line command history, and support for various screen sizes.
- Support for the SFTP 4.0 standard.
- Digitally signed executable and DLL files for an extra layer of security.
- Load balancing and failover capabilities to ensure business continuity.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI) with tabs and tiles.
- Ability to designate trusted locations from which session files and macros must run.
- Enhanced SSH support, including SSH keyboard interactive authentication.
With Reflection for NonStop 2014 , you can:
- Take full advantage of next-generation Microsoft Windows and Office security and productivity features, including the Ribbon user interface, .NET, and Windows Error Reporting (WER).
- Support modern operating environments, including Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft App-V, VMware, and Citrix XenApp.
- Integrate legacy applications with Microsoft Office, allowing users to easily use and share HP NonStop host data.
- Ensure business continuity by using load balancing and failover capabilities for uninterrupted host access.
- Give users seamless access to host applications with support for single sign-on.
- Maximize end-user productivity with the ability to scroll back through large amounts of data, view more data on a single screen, and reuse and edit previous commands.
Reflection for NonStop 2014 runs smoothly on the platforms you employ today—and the ones you’ll be using tomorrow. (Click image to enlarge)
Upgrade Information for EXTRA! 6530 Client Option Users
Reflection for NonStop 2014, which combines the best features of the EXTRA! 6530 Client Option and Reflection 2014 products, is the upgrade product for EXTRA! 6530 Client Option users upgrading to Reflection 2014 and running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1.