Attachmate Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011 is an advanced, next-generation terminal emulator that supports the latest operating environments, including Windows 8, Windows 7, and popular virtualization platforms. This powerful emulator provides tough security features that help you protect your most sensitive data, and includes new IT tools for finely-tuned customization control—all within a modern, user-friendly interface. With Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011, you get the time-saving flexibility you want from your terminal emulation application, plus the robust security you can’t do without.
|What’s New in Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011?|
Windows-Based Terminal Emulation for UNIX and OpenVMS Hosts
- Windows 8 Compatible, Compatible with Windows 7, Citrix Ready, and VMware Ready logos.
- Microsoft Ribbon and browser-like user interface modes.
- Ability to run RUMBA VT/UNIX sessions within Reflection.
- Enhancements to the Reflection .NET API for creating more powerful applications.
- Updated Attachmate Customization Tool for more flexible configuration options.
With Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011, you can:
- Connect Windows users to applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts.
- Support modern operating environments like Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2012.
- Access legacy applications using Intel-based mobile devices running Windows 8.
- Connect to the host using major application virtualization platforms such as Microsoft App-V, VMware, and Citrix XenApp.
- Move RUMBA users to Reflection with minimal disruption.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with updated SSL/TLS and SSH security protocols.
- Automate routine tasks using the familiar VBA platform.
- Run EXTRA! and Reflection session files, macros, and related HLLAPI applications.
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011 in tabbed Multiple Document Interface (MDI) mode. (Click image to enlarge)
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011 runs smoothly on the platforms you employ today—and the ones you’ll be using tomorrow. (Click image to enlarge)