Reflection for IBM is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on IBM mainframe and AS/400 systems. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
"Thanks to the Reflection VBA interface, we’ve been able to work around our extremely antiquated mainframe application."
—Brian Burch, Director of Worldwide Infrastructure
Reflection for IBM lets you:
- Support current operating environments, including Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7, and Citrix XenApp.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Easily access Internet addresses from within host sessions.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.
Version Comparison Chart
Running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1? Explore Reflection 2014.
Learn about our Windows 7-compatible products.
- 2553 Reflection 14.1 SP3: Fixes, Features, and File Download
- 2172 Securely Transferring Files using Reflection, EXTRA! or INFOConnect
- 1799 Programming Reflection with .NET
- 2380 Attachmate Products and Virtualization Platforms