Fast, well-informed business decisions require access to all your organization’s key performance indicators residing on critical database systems. But organizations using the Unisys ClearPath MCP server and its non-relational DMSII database have a significant challenge: Most business intelligence tools support only relational databases.
That’s why businesses like yours are turning to Attachmate DATABridge. It’s the only true Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) solution that securely integrates Unisys MCP DMSII and non-DMSII data into a secondary system.
With DATABridge, you can easily integrate production data into a relational database or another DMSII database located on an entirely different Unisys host system. And because DATABridge clients for Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server support a breadth of operating environments (including Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, UNIX, AIX, SUSE Linux, and Red Hat Linux), DATABridge solutions fit seamlessly into your existing infrastructure.
See What You’re Missing
The 6.2 version of DATABridge has some notable new features. Can you afford to go without them?
- Support for DMSII level 55.1 (MCP 14.1)
- IPv6 support
- File security for Enterprise Server and DATABridge Clients
- Ability to interact with Client service using command files
- Blackout option to enforce "down time" between client runs
- 64-bit versions of Enterprise Server and the Client Console for Windows
DATABridge empowers decision makers with the information they need to improve business agility, while offloading expensive queries and processing from the host. Here are some key features:
- Client-side management console.
- Ability to run the client as a service or a daemon.
- Support for Windows Server 2008.
- Secure automation of Unisys MCP data replication.
- Seamless integration of both DMSII and non-DMSII data with Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and other relational databases.
- Support for a variety of database client platforms including Windows, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, SUSE Linux, and Red Hat Linux.
- Audit mirroring for real-time data recovery.
- High-speed file transfer to reduce the use of mainframe resources.
With these advanced features – and the new DATABridge features in the sidebar to the right – you’ll find that organizational decision making has never been more streamlined.
- Learn more
A Powerful Profit Generator for Telecommunications Companies
Use the voice mail data sitting on your Unisys CAP system to improve ROI
See why DATABridge is considered the only true ETL solution for DMSII data on the market today.
FAQ for ETL Solutions
Here, the non-relational DMSII database is replicated to a target relational database on a Windows, UNIX, or AIX server.
The new DATABridge client configuration tool gives you control over your cloning options via an easy-to-use interface. (Click image to enlarge)