Enterprise fraud and misuse is on the rise. Our increasingly connected world provides boundless opportunities for employees to accidentally stumble into private realms of information—or to trespass with malicious intent. Here are some typical problem scenarios:
- An employee uses someone else’s credentials to access information he doesn’t have rights to.
- An employee changes the address in a customer record, and then reinstates the correct address after a check has been sent.
- A curious—or star-struck—employee casually accesses personal information about a neighbor or a celebrity.
- You find yourself scrambling to piece together data scattered across your enterprise in order to create a complete audit trail.
- You cannot clearly distinguish between the legitimate work and suspicious activity of employees accessing your enterprise applications.
Financial loss, failed audits, regulatory fines, and brand damage—these are just a few of the devastating risks of being in the dark when it comes to fraud and misuse. Fortunately, Luminet enterprise fraud management software can help. Learn more.
Luminet enterprise fraud management software monitors key activity metrics with customizable dashboards. (Click image to enlarge)