Windows-based terminal emulation for IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts.
Designed to help meet all of your host access needs, Attachmate Reflection 2014 allows you to connect to IBM, UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS, and HP host types. This powerful emulator includes enhanced security capabilities and new IT tools for finely-tuned customization control, all within a modern, user-friendly interface. With Reflection 2014, you can easily get the most out of your critical applications.
With Reflection 2014, you can:
- Connect Windows users to applications on IBM Mainframe, IBM AS/400, UNIX, OpenVMS, Linux, HP e3000, and HP 9000 hosts.
- Support modern operating environments like Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2012.
- Access legacy applications via mobile devices running iOS, Android, and Windows 8.1.
- Easily add modern user interface elements to IBM host applications with SmartUx—without touching the host application.
- Connect to the host using major application virtualization platforms such as Microsoft App-V, VMware, and Citrix XenApp.
- Move Rumba users to Reflection with minimal disruption.
- Leverage the Data Masking feature to bolster security and help meet evolving PCI DSS requirements.
- Protect your networks with support for the latest security standards and protocols, including TLS 1.2, PKI, and IPv6.
- Automate routine tasks using the familiar VBA platform.
* Requires Reflection Security Gateway access license.
What’s New in Reflection 2014?
- Windows-Based Terminal Emulation for IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP Hosts
- Windows 8.1 Compatible, Compatible with Windows 7, Citrix Ready, and VMware Ready logos.
- TouchUx for full-featured emulation on enterprise-ready mobile devices.
- SmartUx for modernizing IBM host applications using Reflection VBA or the .NET API.
- Integration with Reflection Security Gateway for host access control and centralized management.*
- MSI Versioning Support via Attachmate Customization Toolkit (ACT).
- Improved encryption protection with Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 support.
- Support for SHA-256/RSA-2048 digital signatures helps to meet DoD and NIST 800-131A requirements.
Reflection 2014 runs smoothly on the platforms you employ today—and the ones you’ll be using tomorrow.
With Reflection 2014, you can access mission-critical applications on HP e3000 systems.