Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS version 14.1
Terminal emulator for Linux, UNIX, Unisys, & OpenVMS hosts
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS lets you:
- Support current operating environments, including Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7, and Citrix XenApp.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Protect host sessions with our Secure Shell client, Kerberos client, or SSL/TLS encryption.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.
"I recommend going with a supplier that knows what they are doing. From ease of integration to product support, Attachmate is tested—they are ‘doctors of technology’. Keep up the good work."
—Nick Bhogal, IT Project Manager Atos Healthcare