Meet Your Most Demanding Directives
Today, federal agencies must be able to meet more stringent IT standards than ever before—from complying with FISMA and FIPS requirements to securing sensitive data in motion.
Our solutions help U.S. government agencies boost the strength, flexibility, and security of their IT. We provide you with the tools you need to confidently deliver strong IT security for your host access and networks, implement SOA, thwart insider fraud, and meet strict regulations.
We even offer our own dedicated team based in Herndon, VA, which specializes in helping government agencies fulfill their most challenging IT mandates.
Read on to find out how you can benefit from Attachmate solutions.
|Benefits of Using an Attachmate Solution |
Summary of Modern Security: Three-Tier Architecture. (Click image to enlarge)
Comply with Federal Requirements and Regulations
- Meet FISMA requirements
- Comply with FIPS 140-2, Section 508, HIPAA, and FDCC/USGCB requirements
- Utilize JITC-certified DoD PKI/PKE
- Use Attachmate products seamlessly with Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Find Attachmate products on various Federal Buying Vehicles, such as GSA and SEWP
Strengthen Your Security
- Secure your file transfer—from authentication to delivery
- Encrypt and authenticate through PKI legacy host access sessions and X terminal sessions
- Benefit from native IPv6 support in all security solutions
Modernize Your Legacy Applications with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Implement Legacy as a Service (LaaS)
- Expose legacy applications as web services
- Achieve rapid deployment and strong ROI
Eliminate Fraud with Insider Threat Detection
- Generate a complete audit trail of user access to sensitive information—with visual, screen-by-screen playback
- Define robust rules and alerts that respond to suspicious activity in real time
- Reveal user activity patterns and trends across diverse departments and applications
|Attachmate Tools and Solutions for Government Agencies|
- Secure Host Access
- Cloud Computing and SOA Enablement for Legacy
- Managed File Transfer