Reflection for HP 14.1
Reflection for HP is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on HP e3000 and HP 9000 hosts. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
- Support current operating environments, including Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7, and Citrix XenApp.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Protect host sessions with our Secure Shell client, Kerberos client, or SSL/TLS encryption.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.
Make the right connections
Connect users to the data they need on HP e3000 and HP 9000 hosts—from their Windows desktops. Give them a rich set of features and functions to make their jobs easier.
Do more, work less
No more scrambling to update or standardize your emulation software. Centralized management tools simplify deployment, configuration, usage tracking, and migration—so you can focus on larger IT issues.
Simplify and speed up user tasks
Legacy apps are cryptic and cumbersome to use. Eliminate inefficiencies and data entry errors caused by repetitive alt-tabbing or switching back and forth between multiple applications. Give users the modern features they need to be productive.
Protect private data
Maintain the integrity of critical business data with the latest encryption protocols, authentication methods, and user-level security features. Highest-level security is integrated into every Reflection product.